Everyone dreams of a stylish, spacious and luxurious home, but it is not possible for everyone to achieve this target. The same is related to the bathroom as well and people want hotel style washrooms, but have not enough space for it.
If you also face the same problem, you need to coordinate with an interior designer in Pakistan, who will give some wonderful ideas to make your space beautiful. In the following post, we will share some innovative ideas (shared by our designers), to maximize your space and give it a stunning look at the same time.
- Use of wall-hung toilet is the perfect idea for a small bathroom. With this setup, the tank will be placed on the wall and you will save some extra space, which will help you create a contemporary look inside.
- Walk-in-showers are very popular in the world, but it is quite a difficult job to add these showers in a small bathroom. Architects in Pakistan recommend frame-less glass for walk-in-shower lovers to give a modern look to your washroom.
- The concept of incorporating mirrored medicine cabinet is a new one in Pakistan. If you have a small bathroom, you can add it by arranging its length and expand the room, but for that, you need to get consultancy from an interior designer.
- Mirrors always play a major role in giving a big look to any area. A mirrored wall can make your bathroom, stylish, suspicious and give you the feeling of a big space.
- Big bathrooms have specific touch along with high-quality accessories that you can choose for your bath, which initially may not seem possible. However, when you will visit a professional interior designer in Pakistan, he or she will give you numerous options to sort it out.
With the help of architects and interior designers, you can convert a closet into the room that gives you the feeling of a large space. There are numerous options to handle a small space in the marker and we have shared only a few ones to make your mind about engaging an interior designer for getting your required results.